What is Investment Management?
Investment management is a phrase that refers to the buying and selling of investments within a portfolio, and can also include banking and budgeting duties, as well as taxes. The term most often refers to portfolio management and the trading of securities to achieve a specific investment objective.
Depending upon the size of your organization, we will create a program that either:
- Provides the diversification benefits of our multi-manager funds OR
- Offer the customization of separate accounts with a dedicated US Invest Consultant portfolio manager advising your team every step of the way.
And we promise to keep listening and responding as your situation changes over time.
We will provide:
- Flexibility to meet all your needs
- Access to some of the world's best money managers
- Scale and resources
- Dynamic portfolio management
- Ongoing oversight and transparency
- Comprehensive reports
How will we help you? We will seek to understand – starting with a complete assessment of your organization's current situation. What's your current funding status? Is your plan open, closed or frozen? How are your liabilities affecting your corporate balance sheet or your ability to accomplish your mission?
After having a complete understanding of your objectives and program status, we start crafting an integrated strategy to provide a clearly defined plan. From here, we are able to provide professional guidance and management of your entire investment portfolio.